I do not do repairs and repaints or do any custom projects, but here is a list of people that do.
* disclaimer* I do not know many of these people and if I do I am not responsible for any business that they may conduct with you. I just providing these links as a service, because people ask all the time.
- One-Off Handcycles, Cummington, MA.
Other new local builders that need the work:
- Tomii Cycles, Woburn, MA.
- Watson Cycles, Waterbury, CT.
- Dornbox Cycles, ME
- Maestro Frameworks, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Quiros Cycles, Natick, MA.
- NFG Cycles, Easthampton, MA
- 44Bikes, Lyndeborough, NH
Other fine local builders, but they might be booked up too: [6 to 12 months out]
- Geekhouse Bicycles, Boston MA.
- Royal H Cycles, Boston, MA.
- Circle A Cycles, Providence, RI
- Hot Tubes, Shirley, MA.
- Peter Mooney Cycles, Belmont, MA.
Super Good Local high End sporting bicycles makers:
- Firefly Bicycles, Boston, MA.
- Seven Cycles, Watertown, MA.
- Independent Fabrication, Newmarket, NH.
- Parlee Cycles, Beverly, MA.
Local Bicycle Retail shops, that can handle bikes with fenders, lights and such.