I found this grant program, through a post by my friend Alex at Taza Chocolate.
I voted for him and then thought I would go for it too :) In order to get selected you need to get at least 250 votes. Here is the link to my page.
I know exactly what I would do with this grant!
I would develop a new lower cost ANT bike and hire a few people to work with me and compete with some of the higher end import bikes. If I were fortunate enough to get this grant, it appears this would happen straight away. And I could have this bike developed and marketed for spring 2014 delivery.
Worth trying anyway….vote for me
ANT Open House
Betsy and I have decided to have an Open House for our new location.
October 26th 11am to 4pm
ANT 405 West St Walpole, MA 02081 508-921-3623
We are only one mile from the Walpole train stop [on the Franklin line]. You can ride out and take the train back or the other way around…or just take the train and or drive out.
- Everyone is welcome
- Pizzas for many
- Lots of great snacks
- Cold drinks
- Hot Cider
- Signs on the machines for a self guided tour
- Betsy’s shop Scavenger hunt
- Play albums on my new player
- Talk about bikes and classes
- No bike ride this year, but feel free to ride out, lots of parking.
- Parking for 4 cars in my driveway and plenty more in my landlords space next door [Anderson Electrical]
- We will have Peter White Cycles here showing off the latest in lighting systems.
405 West St.
The bike and builder
“Shop Bike loaner bike”
I am offering for sale my two shop loaner bikes. These things are some of the best bikes I have ever made, but I want to make two new ones that are a tiny bit bigger in the seat tube, so off these go. Component list for each is exactly the same. A lot of fun to ride and everyone who has ridden one came back with a smile.
These bikes are a universal size that fits great from 5’2″ to 5’10″
Someone 5’11″ has ridden them, but I think it is pushing the limits of the seat tube/post section. My next shop bike will be just like this, but with a taller seat tube and running the twin stays higher [so cutting into the stand over a bit.]
Bike one $2,000.00
Bike two $2,500.00
- New never ridden
- Going to be dark blue, but if you buy it soon you can have any color you want.
- The frame and fork are welded, parts in a box.
- Shimano Nexus 8 speed hub
- ANT stem
- Twist shifter
- Coaster brake rear
- Shimano Dyno front hub
- Roller brake front
- Fat Frank tires [brown] 26″
- SUN Ryno lite rims
- FSA Giamondi cranks
- Planet bike Cascadia fenders
- Origin 8 bars, seat post, headset
- B&M Cyo lights
- Axiom rear rack
- Full ANT chainguard
- Dual leg stand
- Stickers are now removed, but I can add them back if you want.
Buy them now